Tuesday 11 September 2007
Music to bomb to

Last night, I stumbled across this gem of a collection of graffiti-themed hip-hop records, mixed by DJ Bizkid. I like to think of myself as being a generous bloke and thought that I would share it with the one person, or maybe two people, that have visited this blog (probably accidentally, but hey) since its inception yesterday. The link is shamelessly ‘borrowed’ from (the excellent) Hip Hop Bootleggers, but I am sure that they do not mind the free publicity. Enjoy!


Title: DJ Bizkid presents... 'All City: Graffiti Theme Music'
Released: August 21st 2007
Genre: Hip-Hop
Tracks: 01
Size: 61,4 MB
Quality: VBR/44,1Hz

TRACKLIST

01 - Graffiti Is... (Introduction)
02 - Tommy Tee - Aerosoul
03 - Blame One & Exile - Pair A Graff'
04 - Taking The Risk (skit)
05 - Artifacts - Wrong Side Of The Tracks
06 - KRS-One - Out For Fame
07 - The Narcissists - Graffiti Writers
08 - Bukue One - For The Graff' Heads
09 - LMNO - Aerosol Migrants
10 - Juice - For My Writers
11 - Looptroop - Ambush In The Night
12 - Artifacts - Return To The Wrong Side
13 - Dr. Becket, K-Skills & El Da Sensei - Creativity
14 - Company Flow - Lune TNS
15 - Bombing (skit)
16 - Beefeaterz - Graff'
17 - Pack FM - Click, Clack & Spray
18 - Boom Bap Project - Writers' Guild
19 - LMNO - Streetwise
20 - Sharlock Poems & Sup The Chemist - Graffiti Art
21 - Garbage (skit)
22 - Qwel - The Manhattan Project

LINK: click here!


posted by Si at 21:25






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


I'm Simon. I'm 25 and I reside in Manchester, UK. I am living proof that man can live off Potato Waffles alone. At any given time, I'd rather be pillaging.












Add to Technorati Favorites